Twitter Updates


    Saturday, May 29

    Road Cloused ~ Dhahran Road

    A portion of the main highway fronting the office building has been a sight of men and machines for almost three months now. Not only did the underground tunneling project sent chock full of dust all over the air, it successfully gave me migraines due to its nonstop noise. My daily commute from our house to my workplace has also been affected; I have to leave earlier than usual just to accommodate the increased flow of traffic.

    One day, when my cab has turned right to a full stop a couple of blocks away from my building, I saw an unusual sign.


    Although I promised to never let out Mokona (my phone) out in the wild to take pictures, I just could resist taking a shot of it.


    My mind was racing with thoughts like, "How, in the love of God, did you not see this all this time?" and other things along that line as I stepped out of the cab, felt the searing heat of the sun, and blissfully walked in to the air conditioned lobby of our building. Yes, the road is "closed" down but I'm also sure that an underground tunnel is not called a "bridge."

    Another day, another wonderful discovery of how they misuse the English language.