Twitter Updates


    Sunday, February 14

    Manila Broke.

    The New Year is supposed to be happy, but I'm not.

    Whenever I come in the office, the barista immediately gives me my morning water in this tall mug.


    But today, my old mug appeared before me.

    I asked the barista, "Where is Manila?" I gave him a stern, nerve-wracking look that makes you want to piss in front of me, whimper, and call your mommy dearest.

    He sheepishly told me that one of my officemates broke it.

    Knowing I took Grace Under Pressure pill this morning from my mom's medicine cabinet, I calmed my forehead and smiled. Of course, I had to ask who. The barista told me who it was and how it happened, making out his Engrish as he told me every detail this morning.

    I asked him to give me back my newly broken mug and these are the damages.



    I can't quite pinpoint why, but this quote from Lord Bertrand Russell seems fitting at the moment: Men are born ignorant, not stupid. They are made stupid by education.