Twitter Updates


    Wednesday, February 17

    Hopefully The Future of Magazines



    I have always been a fan of Wired Magazine. More than half a decade back, I've been going to BookSale to buy their back issues. I love the articles and the adverts inside it, reading them in between bathroom breaks. It's also a great design resource when it comes to page layouts and graphics. My friends have been borrowing my issues from time to time to get inspired.

    I still buy their magazines now in Jarir Bookstore, but not back issues of course (because they're not available here); so suffice it is to say that I always go broke every month for their magazine. It doesn't cost that much, but still the pricing here for printed matter is pretty high for a cheapskate like me.

    Now that they've recently unveiled their Reader app for tablets, I'll be happy to buy the electronic version rather than the hard copy provided that it'll cost way lower than the printed one. I swear the integrated editorial design of the electronic and printed versions are amazing in addition to the interactivity on some parts of the magazine.

    Will it be gross if I say I have a digital hard-on right now?